Samsung Tablet - Wifi connection
I am able to get wifi at home with my Samsung Tablet no problem and I used to beable to connect at McDonalds or out of town in hotels.
Lately I am unable to connect to WIFI outside the home for some reason. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-03-2014, 05:52 PM #2
Re: Samsung Tablet - Wifi connection
Welcome to Android Central! First, try selecting those public networks and tapping "Forget Network." When you come within range of them again, try connecting again.
Second, if these networks require you to accept terms or enter some information on a welcome screen, you have to make sure you do so in the browser before any other app can get access to the internet. When you connect to the public network, wait a few seconds until you get the notification that you need to sign into the network. When you tap that notification, it will open the browser to that welcome screen. Fill out whatever you need to there, accept whatever terms there are, and then wait for it to tell you that you're connected.
- By VW Maverick in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 06:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:21 AM