galaxy note 2 ATT antenna problem

A

AC Question

Hi, guys! So I have a Galaxy Note 2, recently replaced the charging port and now after that my phone has no coverage in a higher areas. Like when I come down to the city it has a full signal bar but in the mountains it has no any bars. Any ideas how to fox it and what is the problem? Please leave your comments. Thank you!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you replace the port yourself, or did you take it to a shop? If you took it somewhere, take it back to them and let them know the problem.

jikusya

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
The thing is I do work on repair shop. Basically we do Apple products only and Android phhones we do fix sometimes with a simple problems like charging port battery or screen. Now I have replaced the charging port only but somehow the antenna is stopped working. It works when she comes down to the city but has no signal when she is at home in mountains in a higher places.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Wish I could help you. I don't know enough about the internals of specific phones, but maybe the antenna connection was somewhere near the charge port, and you might have loosened something during the replacement process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2