Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Verizon, Continuous reboot
Issue with my tablet is, it hits about 50% battery life and then continuously reboots. I have been deleting apps, but heck, I don't even have any apps open. Did a full reset today, and still get the issue. I am going to uninstall ALL apps I added, but just wondering if anyone else has seen this issue.
- 09-03-2014, 11:09 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Verizon, Continuous reboot
Welcome to Android Central! Before you uninstall all apps, try booting into Safe Mode. I couldn't find specific steps for your tablet, but usually, you press and hold Power until the Power dialog box comes up, then press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt comes up. Tap Ok, and wait for the tablet reboot. While in Safe Mode, see if the problem persists. If it does, then something may be wrong with the firmware, and you may have to contact Samsung.
- By monicabin in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0Replies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2014, 03:01 PM
- By CamDroid8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 09-07-2014, 12:39 AM
- By AuburnGrad in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:33 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2014, 09:26 PM