S5 get warm
Technically we all have same problem and no one has solution for it.
I have 2 mobile S5 and grand 2. Grand 2 is okay its get hot only when I plugged in charging and playing games. But my S5 get heat up too much, whenever I download file which take more than 20min, when I play good graphic game, using mob for longer time. Now I think this is negative side of s5 which company completely ignored.
- 09-04-2014, 12:44 AM #2
Re: S5 get warm
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by downloading a file that takes more than 20 minutes? A file should never take that long--is it freezing during the download?
The S5 and the Grand 2 are significantly different devices, so you can't really compare the two directly. The S5 has a significantly more powerful SoC, and has a higher resolution screen, both of which use more power (especially when the device is doing something processor intensive, like playing a complex game). More power means more heat generated.
That's not to say that a phone should get hot enough that it gets uncomfortable. Can you measure how hot it's getting? There are a number of apps that can give you CPU and battery temps.
- By Carla97220 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 34Last Post: 11-24-2014, 04:12 AM
- By BigZman95 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 47Last Post: 09-06-2014, 06:05 PM
- By eddiebhoy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2014, 01:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:44 AM
- By texassrocks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:23 PM