Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Missing punctuation from Customizable key
Up until recently, when I held down the key between sym and space (Samsung keyboard) I would get 2 lines of different key options (bottom row was speech etc and top row was frequently used punctuation marks. This enabled me to have a question mark set for that key.
Now, all I have is the bottom row of customizable keys and no punctuation options. Has anybody got any ideas? I have been through all settings etc and can not find an option.
- 09-13-2014, 05:28 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Missing punctuation from Customizable key
Ugh i know, ever since the new update, i took out my spen and it went to handwriting and i haven't been able to switch it back to apostrophe and it annoys me so much! In the tutorial it still says that you can customize it to a punctuation mark
- 09-19-2014, 02:39 AM #3
- By BigZman95 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 47Last Post: 09-06-2014, 05:05 PM
- By David0798 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2014, 03:44 PM
- By TechTube14 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 01:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:40 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM