Goggle play store doesn't work on Xperia Z1
I got the Sony Xperia Z1 just a day ago and wanted to install some apps on it, but when I go into the play store it just keeps loading. When i try to search for something it gives me suggestions but when i press search, nothing happens. Is there a way to fix this?
- 09-04-2014, 03:50 PM #2
Re: Goggle play store doesn't work on Xperia Z1
Welcome to Android Central! Does this occur on both wi-fi and mobile data? Are all other Google apps working correctly, like Gmail and Google Calendar? Sometimes the Google servers can get a little slow.
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.
- 06-10-2016, 05:42 AM #3
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Galaxy Note EdgeReplies: 38Last Post: 05-18-2015, 07:02 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-03-2015, 04:37 AM
- By Minho in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 03:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:01 AM