Help needed with new HTC One M8
I just come from using a Samsung Galaxy S3 and now have a HTC One M8 but there seems to be a few things that I have always had on a smartphone that I can't seem to find and was hoping for a HTC expert to help me.
1) When plugged in and on silent and a call or text comes in:
Samsung: The screen illuminates.
HTC: Does nothing.
Problem: If I have it on my desk I cannot see if any notifications come through or any calls.
2) When I copy a number from a webpage:
Samsung: If I go to the dialer and hold down my thumb it gives me the option to paste.
HTC: If I go to the dialer and hold down my thumb there is no option for paste.
Problem: I have to write down the number every time before I manually write it into the dialer.
3) when plugged in and on silent and a notification comes through:
Samsung: The notification light starts to blink to show an alert is waiting.
HTC: Does nothing (unless it is unplugged then the LED works for some things).
I hope someone can help, if a workaround or an app to configure this stuff is available then please let me know.
- 09-04-2014, 02:52 PM #2
Someone may very well be able to help you in this forum, but you would be more likely to get a helpful response by posting in the HTC One M8 forum. You would have to join Android Central as a member to do that, but would be very welcome to do so.☺
Posted via Android Central App
- By kowloon2dx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:03 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:19 PM
- By BriniaSona in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:01 AM