factory reset after rooting
I have recently rooted my canvas A111.... and 3 days earlier i got a notification saying "SD card is too full to be Mounted"
i tried formatting it but it failed....and now im using my old 2 gb SD card and just now it displayed the same Notification...
i tried opening my SD card in my pc and tried many ways to fix my sd cards and none of them helped me.....
Is it because of improper rooting? or something? can i format(factory reset) my android now(after rooting)??
any help would be appreciated.
- 09-04-2014, 03:27 PM #2
- 2,627 Posts
Re: factory reset after rooting
Factory reset is fine as long as you didn't change the stock recovery but you will likely lose root. Root can't do anything to your SD card but it can allow for things to happen to your SD card. SD card are very fragile and can corrupt over time even faster if they are cheap ones. Best thing to do is get a new SD card and test it before doing a factory reset imo.
- By cdmjlt369 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:39 PM
- By sonofalink in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2014, 02:31 PM
- By te1357 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:43 AM