HTC screen broke, unable to back it up...

A

AC Question

Hi,

Few days ago my HTC one screen broke (black screen with occasional flickering and interference). I have an insurance policy that entitles me to pay £50 and receive a new HTC One, however obviously I need to back my phone up but it won't show up when I connect it to my laptop, whether its due to my phone not having the 'disk drive' bit selected or not I can't find out as I can't look up or see anything when the screen it on. I've just got back from holiday and don't want to lose my photos and all my music...

Anybody have an suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
B

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Few days ago my HTC one screen broke (black screen with occasional flickering and interference). I have an insurance policy that entitles me to pay £50 and receive a new HTC One, however obviously I need to back my phone up but it won't show up when I connect it to my laptop, whether its due to my phone not having the 'disk drive' bit selected or not I can't find out as I can't look up or see anything when the screen it on. I've just got back from holiday and don't want to lose my photos and all my music...

Anybody have an suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
B

I can't really think of a way to save your stuff if your PC won't recognize it and you can't use the screen. You can maybe ask your insurance provider to see if they could assist but ... It is hard to say.

For future reference always have your phone auto backup contacts, music, photos, etc. before hand so that way if something like this happens you won't have to worry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze