HTC screen broke, unable to back it up...
Few days ago my HTC one screen broke (black screen with occasional flickering and interference). I have an insurance policy that entitles me to pay £50 and receive a new HTC One, however obviously I need to back my phone up but it won't show up when I connect it to my laptop, whether its due to my phone not having the 'disk drive' bit selected or not I can't find out as I can't look up or see anything when the screen it on. I've just got back from holiday and don't want to lose my photos and all my music...
Anybody have an suggestions?
Thanks a lot.
- 09-04-2014, 02:35 PM #2
Re: HTC screen broke, unable to back it up...
For future reference always have your phone auto backup contacts, music, photos, etc. before hand so that way if something like this happens you won't have to worry.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2015, 08:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2014, 06:59 AM
- By cdmjlt369 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2014, 11:42 AM
- By sander_n in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:51 AM
- By captfbgnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:57 AM