Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question samsung galaxy note 8 GTN5100 >> not charging proplem?

hi guys my note not charging sometimes and charging in another time
    i am not understanding this problem please help me to solve this proplem
    and i cnnot update my software inter to setting my status is custom ???
    thank you for all

Default Re: samsung galaxy note 8 GTN5100 >> not charging proplem?

Failure to charge properly may be due to a faulty charger, a faulty USB lead, a faulty battery, a faulty USB port in the phone, and possibly other things. If the fault is intermittent, or occasional, with sometimes good charging and sometimes no charging, it may be due to a poor electrical connection somewhere.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the second part of your question. Someone else may, but if you get no reply, perhaps you could state it differently?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: samsung galaxy note 8 GTN5100 >> not charging proplem?

Hallo,

I have the same problem, just lately my galaxy note cant be charged "properly".
    By "properly", I mean, i tried to charge it with usual cable i use but there are no respond (as the charging indicator on screen wasn't changed at all and the % wasn't even came up even after i left it for hours). Then i thought that my cable got problem. But then i tried it with my friend charger, it still wont charge at all. Frustrated, I left it still with my charging cable plugged at my galaxy note overnight. On the next day it was charged, but then at the afternoon when i need to charge it again, it wont budge.

Can any one help? is it the software problem or is it the dock or something else? what should i do?

thank you