HTC One messed up
Si i must hot the HTC One and I love it. But just recently I was prompted to upgrade and bunch of apps as well as the phone version. After it restarted I noticed my messages would pop up but when I go into the messaging app to see them and reply they are not there as well as my reply... The other person is getting them because I had a couple people text me back but once I hit send it doesn't show up on the conversation along with their reply. I rebooted my phone and then found that the clock was an hour behind. I rebooted again and the clock was then another hour behind and so on.... Any help???
- 09-04-2014, 06:51 PM #2
That's some strange stuff happening.
Try a Cache Partition wipe...if you're not sure how, you'll find the details here, a little way down:
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Oluwadare Oyadiji in forum Android AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-19-2014, 03:27 PM
- By Ry in forum HTC Desire 820Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:09 PM
- By idon12no in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:18 PM
- By Ry in forum HTC Desire 820Replies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:06 PM