Galaxy S5 Screen Won't Register Touch?

A

AC Question

I'm beyond frustrated right now. My galaxy s5 has been prompting me to upgrade all day, and I just hit cancel so I could upgrade the software when I wasn't using the phone. However, I got a text and looked over to see that somehow, magically, it started upgrading. I hadn't even touched it. Now, post self-upgrade, I can't swipe in my lock pattern, or turn it off at all. I'm completely at a loss, and when taking the case off to get to the battery compartment, the screen cracked a bit... I can't even get into the phone. Now I miss my Iphone. Please help!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Surely you don't need touch to turn the phone off? There may be something I'm missing here (and I apologise if so) but can you not Power Off the phone using a long-press on the power button, and then use the hard buttons to enter Recovery in the normal way?

Posted via Android Central App

Prataturry

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I want Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Votsl cordless drill which has flashlight and atleast two batteries.I am so much interested in buying one but I prefer light weighed along with reasonable drill machine

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie