I only really connect to two WiFi networks; at home and at work. Basically, every time I get home from work, the WiFi is slow and the only way I can seem to fix it is by restarting the phone. At work every thing works fine all the time. I noticed though this only happens if I connect to my work network and then my home network later that day. If I leave the house and come back (without connecting to my work network) everything works fine. Any ideas?
- 09-04-2014, 11:31 PM #2
Re: WiFi Issue
Welcome to Android Central! I've never encountered that before. Is there anything special about your work wi-fi? Does it require a proxy, or do you need to login on some welcome page?
Review this guide and see if the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- 09-05-2014, 12:14 AM #3
- 09-05-2014, 12:16 AM #4
- 09-05-2014, 12:19 AM #5
- 09-05-2014, 01:37 AM #6
- 09-05-2014, 06:03 PM #7
- By SomeNewGuyHere in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2014, 06:05 AM
- By mccornwall in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2014, 07:13 AM
- By Ben Paterson in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:29 PM
- By indiane in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:38 PM