Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default All Of my video's on my nexus 7 have been changed to picutres and my video folder is gone.

Hi
    I can see what was my video they are now in a picture folder and my video folder is gone.
    How do you get your video's to work. I have no idea what update took place. I can not see any video's they look like pictures ...

Help I need to get my video player back working.

Global Posts
    8,728 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: All Of my video's on my nexus 7 have been changed to picutres and my video folder is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi
    I can see what was my video they are now in a picture folder and my video folder is gone.
    How do you get your video's to work. I have no idea what update took place. I can not see any video's they look like pictures ...

Help I need to get my video player back working.
    Use the photo gallery app or file manager to open the photos folder. If videos are present, select to open and play the video. If not, then the original video folder may have been moved into another folder - worst case is that the folder was deleted with the videos inside.

Check the various files/folders on the internal/external storage to make sure videos have not been moved elsewhere. Let us know if you find the videos or need further assistance.

Default Re: All Of my video's on my nexus 7 have been changed to picutres and my video folder is gone.

Hello
    thanks for the info. I still need more help
    When I opened the Nexus 7 tablet internal storage I have two folders DCIM and Pictures

I checked every folder and there is no video folder
    In the picture folder I can see what looks like video's they open in a Window Photo Viewer program which can not show video s.
    I tried picking another program and I then got an error message.

How do you find your video folder or make one (folder) and how to you get a program to associate with the videos

thank you again

help still looking for an answer