Dear all,

I have this issue with my LG G3 that the earpiece Icon pop out without any earpiece plug into it and sometimes when i have calls and it happened
    i cant hear the speaker and thus end the call.I had to plug in my earpiece and unplug afew times to have the icon disappear.

Is there a way to fix it? I cant find in setting to check on accessories setting etc to see if can fix the issue.
    Please help..
    My LG G3 is only 2 months old.
    09-04-2014 10:26 PM
    Dear all,

I have this issue with my LG G3 that the earpiece Icon pop out without any earpiece plug into it and sometimes when i have calls and it happened
    i cant hear the speaker and thus end the call.I had to plug in my earpiece and unplug afew times to have the icon disappear.

Is there a way to fix it? I cant find in setting to check on accessories setting etc to see if can fix the issue.
    Please help..
    My LG G3 is only 2 months old.
    Try rebooting the device then a factory reset. If it continues, then it's likely a hardware issue with the audio jack. It could be damaged and may need to be repaired or the device replaced - if this is the case, contact your carrier first then manufacturer for a replacement. Hopefully the carrier can take care of it for you.
    09-04-2014 11:06 PM