Hi everyone. I've had an S5 for a few days. It's brilliant, except I have a problem.
    I can take beautiful photos now, but when I try to tag people in them before posting to Facebook - whether I choose to 'share' them from the Gallery or to upload a photo within the Facebook app itself - it crashes. In the 'Say something about this image' page, I tap on the photo itself (which is what I always did in the S2); the image comes up briefly (with the message 'Tap to tag') but then the screen goes grey for a few seconds and it goes back to the 'Say something' page. Deeply frustrating - hope someone can help! Many thanks indeed!
    09-05-2014 01:25 PM
    Hi everyone. I've had an S5 for a few days. It's brilliant, except I have a problem.
    I can take beautiful photos now, but when I try to tag people in them before posting to Facebook - whether I choose to 'share' them from the Gallery or to upload a photo within the Facebook app itself - it crashes. In the 'Say something about this image' page, I tap on the photo itself (which is what I always did in the S2); the image comes up briefly (with the message 'Tap to tag') but then the screen goes grey for a few seconds and it goes back to the 'Say something' page. Deeply frustrating - hope someone can help! Many thanks indeed!
    Try uninstalling the Facebook app and reinstalling. If you can't install (because it came preinstalled on the S5) then go to system settings > applications > sort by all > Facebook. Clear the cache and try again.

Let us know how it goes.
    09-09-2014 10:12 PM