ZTE n762 phone won't connect to computer in recovery to unlock bootloader!

knage

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
So I spend almost a full 3-4 days trying to unlock bootloader on my ZTE, after many tries with different things of the normal suggestions, in cmd I searched though the command adb and tried the command adb reboot-bootloader.

It finally connected, and I was able to find the devices to download, one USB 2.0 CRW and an android phone one, which then after re imputting the command in I rebooted the phone again, though in both occasions there was one problem, the phones screen was frozen on the Public Mobile screen, so even though I was actually able to input the command fastboot oem unlock, and it was actually able to connect, but only to show up a fail because the screen was stuck anyway.

I tried manually putting the phone into recovery but then the computer doesn't connect the device.

When I put in adb devices with the phone on normally, N762 device shows up, but nothing in recovery.
When I put in fastboot devices, after rebooting the phone with the boot loader command recovery, ? fastboot shows up(in manual recovery it shows up black).

It all works, I just need to know how to make it show my computer connects to the phone when I put int into manual recovery mode, and I'm as good as done.

Any ideas?