Okay so lately ive been having a problem with my phone it wont charge unless i have my charger cord a certain way, the charger is good. But because of that problem my husband went out and bought a new charger so i could use my phone while charging, well the new charger doesn't charge my phone at all, not even if i play around with the cord to try and get it to charge.
    Also its charging super super slow! and draining super fast! Once its at a 100% i take it off, its almost dead within an hour and thirty minutes, its also shutting off at 26% battery.
    I can put my battery in my husbands phone and charge it just fine with the new charger, but my phone wont charge with the new charger, even with his battery in my phone.
    09-05-2014 07:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? It sounds like a problem with the charging port, or perhaps some other part of the charging circuitry. You may have to contact the manufacturer if you're still under warranty, or bring it to a repair shop.
    09-05-2014 07:21 PM
    Its the samsung galaxy s3 and im no longer under warrenty and the repair shops around want a fortune to even look at it thats why im trying to figure it out myself.
    09-05-2014 08:57 PM