Sincé last 2 updates of android in my galaxy s4 everythings Works horrible in my Samsung;sometimes without any reason everything is starting to run quite slowly and all is delayed,is to say example when typing any letter it doesn't appear til a few seconds what I typed,when scrolling when Reading anything also like delayed all;I try to clean cache and boost mamory with some App and then screen freezes,I touch the power button to try to restart but no menú appears,instead screen goes black,I have to touch power button several times till at the end restarts and then Works fine till after a few hours of use starts all again to go wrong;I have to restart several times a day
    It hapen with both my wife and mine galaxy s4,so is not probable that can be a hardware problem so must be only these horrible updates
    Anyone getting same problems?
    09-05-2014 10:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery and wipe the system cache partition (which is different from clearing app caches--that's what I assume you tried, since you mentioned an app that did it). Wiping the cache partition won't erase any personal data, but can be useful after a major system update.

Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
    09-06-2014 01:30 AM