LG Optimus L90 D415 T-Mobile Non Prepaid Cam comes on and takes pictures

froging

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I have had 2 problems with my LG Optimus L90 D415 Non Prepaid from T-Mobile. This is my second line.

Problem 1:
Resolved My WiFi kept coming on. That's now fixed Thanks to B.Diddy I would post the link here but I don't have 10 posts so I can't you will have to search for "LG L90 T-Mobile WiFi randomly comes on"

Problem 2:
Wake my phone by KNOCK-ON (tap twice on sleeping screen, and your LG L90 wakes up WAY COOL:D) or press the power button. My logon screen comes on. When I swipe to unlock what should happen all the time is my Home screen comes on. But what a lot of times happens is my cam comes on and when I look at the left lower corner I can see it has been taking pictures of nothing. some times 1 or 2 or 20. Twice I have had the Video on and recording. What ever mode the cam was in when I put it in the hoster is what cam is on when I turn it on, Front, Rear, or Video.

I know I turned on a feature but can't find how to turn it off, to see if it helps. That is someone takes my phone and I activate theft on my phone it will start the front cam and start recording. It will also show me the Location of my phone and I can lock the phone remotely. I have this on my Galaxy S2 also but it has never had the cam come on.

Please can someone help me?????:'(

froging

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Well I thought I fixed it by moving the cam Icon to another screen other then the home screen. But then it happen again. So moving the Cam Icon does not work, it did however slowdown the rate it happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol