Like I said in the title I own an LG (Model: LG-D802, Android 4.4.2 (stock)) and the quiet mode doesn't work the way it should.
    I read several posts where quiet mode is enabled and it doesn't turn on at the specified time but that is NOT my problem. My problem is that I have quiet mode turned OFF and it still changes the sound profile at the specified time. Basically I tried it out when I first got my phone and when I realized it didn't work I turned it off and decided to switch sound profiles manually. However, I later realized that at 12:00am the phone would automatically go silent. I tried looking for similar problems online but didn't find any. All the posts I came across were about turning on quiet mode.

Furthermore, there's this annoying glitch when typing in certain apps where I use the swype keyboard with word suggestion on. Basically I type a word but it doesn't predict the correct word and the app doesn't support/disables word suggestion, so I erase part of the word I typed and continue typing and it shifts the first part of the word to the end.

For example:
    I want to type "help" and instead the keyboard predicts "hello" so I erase "lo" and manually input "p". What I end up with is "phel" So what I typed manually comes first then the word it predicted incorrectly after I erased part of it. Are there any fixes for this or is it something only I have a problem with?

The apps that I have this problem with are the Play Store and Dolphin browser.

Sorry for the long post
    09-06-2014 04:43 PM
    Is there any option to disable to show word suggestions?
    You can try to update all Apps and contract with Play Store support or Dolphin Browser support.
    Play Store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/. Dolphin Borwser: support@dolphin.com
    09-11-2014 09:00 PM