Good Evening,

Unfortunately, i left my GS5 on the tailgate of my SUV, it ALMOST made it home however appears to have been run over by 5 different cars. Its twisted, PCB board is contorted, screen broken and you cant see anything. I can however still turn it on, hear noises and connect it to my computer. I've transferred my pictures this way however i did have Private pictures on there, that i would like to remove before sending back for my warranty claim.

Can anyone help with possible procedure / location of private files and transferring them to a pc?
    09-06-2014 08:05 PM
    Good Evening,

Unfortunately, i left my GS5 on the tailgate of my SUV, it ALMOST made it home however appears to have been run over by 5 different cars. Its twisted, PCB board is contorted, screen broken and you cant see anything. I can however still turn it on, hear noises and connect it to my computer. I've transferred my pictures this way however i did have Private pictures on there, that i would like to remove before sending back for my warranty claim.

Can anyone help with possible procedure / location of private files and transferring them to a pc?
    Welcome to AC
    If you were able to transfer the photos from your computer, you should also be able to delete them from there. Did you just open the folder in "My Computer?"
    09-06-2014 08:20 PM