I am really torn on what to get. I love all of the cool features on the Samsung GS4 (The phone I will most likely get), but the only thing that is stopping my decision final is if I am able to see Apple Emoticons? All of my friends have IPhones, so they use the given emoticons. Will I be able to see those even if I don't have an IPhone? And, does the Galaxy S4 come with emoticons in KitKat 4.4, as it is a big question?
    09-06-2014 09:15 PM
    Welcome to AC
    As long as the phone is updated to Kit Kat, you will be able to see emoji. They're different from the iOS emoji (different style/look) though and you can't change those if that was something you were hoping for.
    09-06-2014 09:18 PM
    I am really torn on what to get. I love all of the cool features on the Samsung GS4 (The phone I will most likely get), but the only thing that is stopping my decision final is if I am able to see Apple Emoticons? All of my friends have IPhones, so they use the given emoticons. Will I be able to see those even if I don't have an IPhone? And, does the Galaxy S4 come with emoticons in KitKat 4.4, as it is a big question?
    If you get chomp sms and the emoji pack you can send and receive apple emojis.
    09-06-2014 09:28 PM
    Does this mean that they will also show up in other apps? -i.e. Instagram or other social networking apps-
    09-07-2014 04:21 PM
    Does this mean that they will also show up in other apps? -i.e. Instagram or other social networking apps-
    If it's on Kit Kat, yes.
    09-07-2014 04:57 PM
    You can't use the chomp sms emojis in apps other than chomp sms. Unless there is something I haven't figured out yet.
    09-07-2014 10:02 PM
    Yes. Just hold down on the mic button on your keyboard and tap on the emoji key and you should have them at your disposal

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-07-2014 10:29 PM