It seems when I try an update apps (doesn't happen all the time) the tablet will just freeze and reboot itself for no reason.

Has anyone else come across this problem with this tablet?

It's a Quad Core running Android 4.4.2.

Any help would be appreciated.
    09-07-2014 07:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you updating the apps--through Google Play Store? Did it come preinstalled with the Play Store, or did you have to install it yourself? If the latter, that means the tablet isn't certified for Google Play, and may experience problems when using it.
    09-07-2014 02:28 PM
    Thanks for the welcome!

It came with Google Play Store installed already and it auto updates the apps itself, or tells me there's an update available.
    09-08-2014 06:32 AM
    Go to Settings/Apps/All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. See if that helps.

Posted via Android Central App
    ghostrx likes this.
    09-08-2014 10:31 AM
    It seems when I try and update an app by itself the tablet freezes but since I Force Stopped it and went back into it and started to update everything is updating as it should.

When I tried to clear the data it popped up saying all the apps data will be deleted permanently, this includes all files, settings, accounts, and databases?

For the time being it's working as it should

Thanks B. Diddy!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-16-2014 08:16 PM
    When you Clear Data from any app, that warning will always come up. The only important Play Store data that won't be re-synced is probably just the settings you enter (like Auto-Update Apps, etc.). All other data should be synced again when you open Play Store.

So are you saying you only did a Force Stop? If it's working now, then great!
    09-16-2014 09:35 PM
    I'll actually do a clear data now just to be on the safe side.
    09-16-2014 09:45 PM
    I found if you move your apps to the SD card they will not update for some reason. But if you move them back to the tablet they update fine hope this helps.
    11-18-2014 05:54 AM
    It seems when I try an update apps (doesn't happen all the time) the tablet will just freeze and reboot itself for no reason.

Has anyone else come across this problem with this tablet?

It's a Quad Core running Android 4.4.2.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I have same problem but not only with update with download also ,please somebody help me!

I doesn't help me ,I have same problem with downloading and updating please help me
    06-04-2016 12:00 PM