Tablet stuck in Secondary Screen Mode

A

AC Question

Ok so i was messing around with my sisters tablet looking at the android versions and what not and i believe its a DOPO Tablet anyway
i was looking at versions and i hit Kernal version and it said 2 steps away from being Developer so i hit it twice more and it opened upp a hidden menu and then there was a option tha tsaid secondary screen mode or soomething like that and when i went to it it like rebooted the tablet then went to a blackscreen where i can see the backlight and nothing else i can open up the recovery menu but i dont want to have to reset my tablet just to get out of this mode, any suggestions?

user9898TJ

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Can you get into the settings? Did you try shutting off the developer options then rebooting?

The other thing to look at if you can get into settings is to go into your battery info to see what is using the battery resources. There maybe something running associated with your issue you can select and force stop the program: then reboot

Last edited:

Badbad22

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I can only get into the Recovery Section by Holding the Power Button Plus Volume Down, I can reset the Tablet tho im not 100% it will work but i wanted to go through other options to see if i can fix it without having to reset the entire thing.
Can you get into the settings? Did you try shutting off the developer options then rebooting?

The other thing to look at if you can get into settings is to go into your battery info to see what is using the battery resources. There maybe something running associated with your issue you can select and force stop the program: then reboot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer