Ok so I have had my S3 for a year and a bit now and have enjoyed it up until about a month ago which was when the quality of the phone started to fade. It started to get slower in July but I didn't really think much about it. In August the battery got a lot worse (about 2 - 3 hours of battery on full charge) and got very slow, but it was still a lot better than it is now.

At the start of September, when the phone got to about 5% the screen would flicker, freeze and then turns itself off. Then that started happening at 15% but instead of turning off, it would reboot. Then it started doing this at 30%, and when it rebooted it would be on 2%. Then it did the same on 50%. And now it reboots at 80%. I can only get about 15 mins of battery life on my phone before it flickers and reboots. And thats only my first problem.

Next on the list is my sim card. The phone will start up and I will have signal and 3g coverage. Then, a little notification pops up in my bar that says 'No Sim', even though I have signal and my sim card is in and in good condition. Most of the time a little message pops up on my screen telling me to restart my phone (I don't have an option I have to restart). Normally the problem continues after I restart my phone but sometimes the notification doesn't pop up and it works fine.

Finally, the speed of my phone. Oh god. This phone is slower than my Galaxy Ace AFTER my 2 year contract was up. Its awful. I have deleted nearly all the songs off my phone (went from 320 to 60), deleted most of my apps and cleared the cache but it is still so slow and I really don't know why.

Sorry for the long question, but if anyone can help me with any of these problems it would be great. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-07-2014 05:55 PM
    The only thing i can think of is hard reset..

Sent from my phone with tapatalk
    09-07-2014 06:42 PM