I was put my galaxy s3 down on the table for a few minutes, and when J came to pick it up again and use it it was turned off even though I didn't turn it off. Then every time I try to turn it on it starts up and I see the first few screens and it turns it's self off again. Sometimes if I'm lucky it will take me all the way to my home screen with my wallpaper, but only for a few seconds before it turns off again before I can even press anything.
    I tried doing the download screen and the other one (can't remember the name but you press up on volume, power, and home at the same time)
    And they pretty much just appear and once I select something it turns off and nothing happens. I'm going to leave the battery out for the night and hope that helps, I also tried my uncles battery which is an s3 as well and it worked better on my phone but it still kept turning off on it's own and wouldn't turn on fully. I try charging it and it shows the battery symbol for a few seconds then it goes away. The few times J have seen my home screen it says it's charging just fine though. I know it's a lot to take in I just really want to know if I'm just SOL. Or what here. Thanks guys
    09-08-2014 01:41 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'd try a brand new battery first.
    09-08-2014 03:12 AM