Hello friends,
    I'm an user of HTC ONE M8. Few minutes back i used CLEAN MASTER app to clear of the junk on my phone and in doing so i cleared Wifi widget (i dn't exactly remember wther it is wifi widget or some wifi cache) which was displayed under junk files in that app. After sometime i tried connecting to Wifi and it is like OBTAINING IP ADDRESS AND AUTHENTICATING but nothing is happening. I'm unable to connect (there is no problem regarding wifi password since it is my home wifi). Please guys help me in sorting out this problem. I can't understand what exactly went wrong. Waiting to hear from you people.
    Thankyou.
    09-08-2014 09:19 AM
    Hello friends,
    I'm an user of HTC ONE M8. Few minutes back i used CLEAN MASTER app to clear of the junk on my phone and in doing so i cleared Wifi widget (i dn't exactly remember wther it is wifi widget or some wifi cache) which was displayed under junk files in that app. After sometime i tried connecting to Wifi and it is like OBTAINING IP ADDRESS AND AUTHENTICATING but nothing is happening. I'm unable to connect (there is no problem regarding wifi password since it is my home wifi). Please guys help me in sorting out this problem. I can't understand what exactly went wrong. Waiting to hear from you people.
    Thankyou.
    First, try rebooting the router you are trying to connect to. If that doesn't work, then consider a factory reset of the device. Be sure to backup your device, including text messages and call logs if you want to. Get setup and let us know if you are able to connect to Wi-Fi.
    09-08-2014 09:48 AM