I was using my earbud headphones (non control ones just bog standard) the volume was full listening to music but the sound volume just dropped I can only just hear my music now but it is very quiet in both earpieces. The headphones have been tested in an iphone 5 and work fine and I have connected several different sets of headphones to the s3 mini and all are playing quiet music with the volume on max and the headphones have been pushed in until it clicks.
    My phone however is rooted and I recently installed Wanam Xposed and Xposed Installer to remove the annoying loud volume message. Has anyone experienced this issue?
    model Samsung galaxy s3 mini gt-i8200n
    android 4.2.2
    baseband version i8200nxxuang1
    kernel version 3.4.5-2706417
    build number jdq39.i8200nxxuang1
    thanks in advance.
    09-08-2014 11:21 AM
    I was using my earbud headphones (non control ones just bog standard) the volume was full listening to music but the sound volume just dropped I can only just hear my music now but it is very quiet in both earpieces. The headphones have been tested in an iphone 5 and work fine and I have connected several different sets of headphones to the s3 mini and all are playing quiet music with the volume on max and the headphones have been pushed in until it clicks.
    My phone however is rooted and I recently installed Wanam Xposed and Xposed Installer to remove the annoying loud volume message. Has anyone experienced this issue?
    model Samsung galaxy s3 mini gt-i8200n
    android 4.2.2
    baseband version i8200nxxuang1
    kernel version 3.4.5-2706417
    build number jdq39.i8200nxxuang1
    thanks in advance.
    Hi there!

Do you have some sort of "safe volume" setting enabled? Some phones have that feature.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL
    09-08-2014 11:46 AM
    I sent the phone back to o2-uk it was a hardware fault they sent me another phone out .... which I have managed to soft brick within the hour trying to install vroot on it
    I have odin and I have a md5 file for my phone but how do I get out of the firmware upgrade encountered an issue please select recovery mode in kies &try again??

I tried kies on pc then it asks for an emergency code I haven't got an emergency code
    thanks in advance
    09-12-2014 08:37 AM