Device "not compatible" with most apps, even apps installed just hours earlier.

Jorge Ferreira4

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I have a ZTE v795 and I've had it for about 2 months, in those months the phone has worked perfectly... Until today, I installed a game called Eredan Arena, after a couple of matches I got bored and deleted it, I kept looking for new apps and games and after deciding on one I tried to install it (from my pc on the website). The play website said it was compatible with my phone and I clicked install.

When I went to my phone a little notification that the download had failed popped up, it usually does that and I just open it up on the app and download again from there, but this time a little message came up that said "Your device is not compatible with this version". I found it weird but shrugged it off, I then decided to download a different game, one that I had installed before. I went to my app history on the Play store app and you know how it shows the prices of the app in the bottom left corner, well most of them had no price, only a select few had it in them. This means that the once with no price are not compatible with the phone. But these were all apps that I had installed on the phone before (some even this same week).

Anyway, long story short (can I still say that after that wall of text that got me nowhere?) Most apps are now "uncompatible" with my phone. Even apps that I installed this same week. EVEN THE APP THAT I DOWNLOADED TODAY.

I looked around and found other people with the same problem followed the steps that some showed to fix the problem, nothing worked. Decided to do a factory reset thinking it would work. And it didn't. I reset it, entered my google account again, and the same problem happened, when I enter the google play store app it is mostly empty, with only 5 or so apps showing up. When I try to download let's say Whatsapp, which was downloaded before I did the reset and was working perfectly, it says that it is now not compatible.

It is driving me crazy. I need some help here.

Keep in mind that my phone (as far as I could search) can't be rooted, I've tried and I have not been able to do it (with the tools available online at least).

Anyway, anybody got a clue as to what's going on and what could solve my problem?

TL;DR : All Apps are now not compatible with device, even apps that worked the same day. Data/cache clear didn't work. Factory reset didn't work. Crappy phone. Losing mind slowly.

Jorge Ferreira4

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Nope, I just downloaded it from their website and installed it without trouble. But I cannot find any app, literally the only app shown under the "new games" category is CubicTour... Every single app says it's not compatible with my device.

Jorge Ferreira4

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The only way I can get to the whatsapp App page or whatever from my phone is if I go to the play store website, download from there, follow the error message on my phone and that brings me to the app, which shows me the compatibility error.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I don't know if you get notified if I dont quote you, just making sure you can still help me.
Just saw everything now. Quoting gets anybody's attention faster.

Aside form emailing the developer, I am not sure what to suggest. At first, I thought it was an error between the play site on desktop and your device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc