Hi everyone this is my first post so be gentle. I recently bought an S4 and all was well until I decided to start using the phone , I get a message saying "SD Card not inserted" i was change the SD card tray but not working .i have used 16 GB memory card.This problem come to update suddenly canceled.I've had a look on the internet already to see if anyone else has been having this problem but no such luck. If anyone could shed some light on the issue I would be grateful.

Thanks for reading!
    09-09-2014 12:13 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The SD card could be faulty or counterfeit. Insert it into your computer using a fullsize SD adapter (very cheap to buy if you don't have one: Amazon.com: SanDisk microSD to SD Memory Card Adapter (MICROSD-ADAPTER): Computers & Accessories), and see if you can use the computer's file browser to access the card. If you can't, see if you can format the card. If that is not possible, then the card is either dead or a counterfeit. If you recently bought it, take it back for a refund or exchange.
    09-09-2014 12:33 AM