On chrome, Firefox, Opera or Dolphin live streaming is not working. On Chrome I get the message: "this event is geoblocked in your country", on the other browser just a black screen.
    When I try the same streaming on Chrome incognito or on the browser from Samsung, it works.

How can I fix this?
    09-09-2014 08:41 AM
    I have this problem on my samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014
    09-09-2014 08:47 AM
    On chrome, Firefox, Opera or Dolphin live streaming is not working. On Chrome I get the message: "this event is geoblocked in your country", on the other browser just a black screen.
    When I try the same streaming on Chrome incognito or on the browser from Samsung, it works.

How can I fix this?
    I have this problem on my samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014
    What country are you in?
    09-09-2014 08:54 AM
    What country are you in?
    Belgium
    09-09-2014 08:55 AM
    Belgium
    I know different countries have different internet restrictions. However, I thought all of Europe was pretty open about that sort of stuff. Does the incognito mode idea from the OP work for you?
    09-09-2014 09:00 AM
    I know different countries have different internet restrictions. However, I thought all of Europe was pretty open about that sort of stuff. Does the incognito mode idea from the OP work for you?
    I did the OP..

there are no restrictions for the videos I like to watch, that's not the problem. on my laptop it works normaly.

only watching live streaming in incognito mode is an option but I liked to have an other solution.
    09-09-2014 09:02 AM
    I did the OP..

there are no restrictions for the videos I like to watch, that's not the problem. on my laptop it works normaly.

only watching live streaming in incognito mode is an option but I liked to have an other solution.
    I am going to be honest, I am not sure what to suggest. Unless the tablet for whatever reason is reporting you are somewhere you are not.
    09-09-2014 09:20 AM