I've got a Chinese tablet that I bought in Uruguay, the XI-TAB700 (xion.com.uy/#/tablet-multimedia-7-PR-317) It was running a rooted Android 4.1 when I bought it, and from that website it says it's an A13 tablet.

Recently it began doing the boot loop, and I've tried a wide variety of button presses to see if it had a boot recovery mode, but I've had no luck. It has a joined volume + and - button, a power button, and an embedded reset button on the back, but no combination of holding, tapping, or switching these buttons seems to be getting me a menu, just a looping Android loading screen.

So my question is, what tools are available for me to flash it without anything but USB access, which is pretty bad, considering it doesn't even turn on enough for me to access it through USB, and what ROM would be safe for flashing this type of tablet?

I'll be picking up an external SD today for flashing purposes, but I don't know what I should use, and I can't seem to find anyone else online with this tablet.
    09-09-2014 08:53 AM
    I have the problem with tablet named neon and it's A13 also. Any help please
    07-11-2015 05:26 PM