Spam in Google Calendar?

*book

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had a problem with Spam being added to Google Calendar? I have been through my Settings more than once and I can't figure out how it's happening. I don't share my Calendar with anyone and I don't have any apps connected to my Calendar. Also, in the Automatically add invitations to my Calendar section, I have No, only show invitations to which I have responded, checked. I have clicked to send reports to Google, but it just keeps happening. Looks like I need to use a different calendar, so if anyone has a favorite, please share.

Thanks.

*book

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
The spam that I've been getting are events that are being added to random days in my calendar. There's the option to reply/respond, which I don't do (I choose the Remove from Calendar option). If I open the event to view it, I can see the huge list of all the other emails that have been added to the event. It hasn't been the same invitation, as best I can recall and there doesn't seem to be any pattern at all. My husband uses Calendar all the time and he has never had any issues. He suggested that it might be because of Google+ which I'm fairly active on, but he is not. I have no clue. Anyway, thanks for your response!

*book

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if there's an email address, but I'll look next time it happens. I got another one earlier this evening and I'm wishing I had read your response before now! Thanks for helping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome