Hey so I am a part of a family plan on Verizon and I have unlimited data.
    I currently have an LG G2 (micro sim) and ordered an upgrade to a HTC One M8 (nanosim) on a different 2GB line on the account. In the past I've just inserted the unlimited line's sim card into the new phone and everything has worked perfectly fine. With the One and its NanoSim, how can I go about activating it (eventually) on my unlimited line and keeping the unlimited?
    Should I go to the store and ask for a nanosim activated on my line? Activate on the 2gb line then ask to move it over to my line in store or out?
    Suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    09-11-2014 07:17 AM
    Hey so I am a part of a family plan on Verizon and I have unlimited data.
    I currently have an LG G2 (micro sim) and ordered an upgrade to a HTC One M8 (nanosim) on a different 2GB line on the account. In the past I've just inserted the unlimited line's sim card into the new phone and everything has worked perfectly fine. With the One and its NanoSim, how can I go about activating it (eventually) on my unlimited line and keeping the unlimited?
    Should I go to the store and ask for a nanosim activated on my line? Activate on the 2gb line then ask to move it over to my line in store or out?
    Suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    I would suggest checking the threads in our Verizon section of the forum. There is some good information in that section. --- Verizon - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    09-11-2014 04:14 PM