As the title says, I have a note 2 T889, I have upgraded the software. I changed the front glass (it was cracked) after removing the screen and the glue. I had no touch capabilities, however the S pen works just fine. I've tried all I can think to do without replacing the LCD digitizer. My main question is with the info that I've given you what do you think it could be? I have all the tools to do the job, I am fairly new to repairing cell phones, but I have repaired a ton of electronics. I'm really leaning towards the digitizer, I'm just wondering if that's the only thin that I will need to replace. ( I have a front glass, UV glue, 3M tape, and a ton of other tools. Could you please help me try to figure this out.
    09-11-2014 09:05 AM
    It's definitely the digitizer. S-Pen runs on a separate piece of hardware, that's why you may still have this function active, but if your fingers are not causing touch response, then the digitizer is the only one to blame. Now, if it means it needs replacing or if it's just a loose connector or something, that I'm afraid, I can't help diagnose.
    09-11-2014 10:35 AM