I purchased a Xiaomi Redmi 1S in India. I added Google Account and Outlook.com account. The sole purpose of google account is to access google play store, while Outlook.com account is for calendar sync, contacts etc.

I am not able to remove Google Account from Syncing automatically. There is no such option. In fact, when I go to settings, Account and choose any of the accounts, there is no check mark to select sync nor there is an option to disable sync for any of the accounts.

How can i ensure that Google Accounts doesn't get synced when i choose auto sync?
    09-11-2014 11:27 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with that phone, so I don't know if the user interface is heavily modified. On most every Android phone, you should be able to go to System Settings>Accounts-Google, then select your Google account. There, you should be able to check or uncheck what you want to sync.

Maybe you could show us a screenshot of your Settings>Accounts menu, after you've selected your Google account. http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
    09-11-2014 08:37 PM