I think my sister dropped my phone into water and broke it. I put it in rice and when I turn it on now its black but I can see some things at the top of the screen but everything is in green. does anyone know how I can fix this? or what is even wrong with it? I know water damage but what part is damaged? and who should I go to to get it fixed? Also, I know the I can still do things on it cause I can slide the top part down when the phone is on, I just cant see what im doing.
    09-11-2014 01:41 PM
    I think my sister dropped my phone into water and broke it. I put it in rice and when I turn it on now its black but I can see some things at the top of the screen but everything is in green. does anyone know how I can fix this? or what is even wrong with it? I know water damage but what part is damaged? and who should I go to to get it fixed? Also, I know the I can still do things on it cause I can slide the top part down when the phone is on, I just cant see what im doing.
    Hi there. Sounds like the display is damaged and you'll need to replace it. You can take it to a repair shop, replace it on your own, or see if Samsung can do it for you.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL
    09-11-2014 02:08 PM
    Read this from one if our members:

http://androidforums.com/faqs/815124...-try-save.html

Posted via Android Central App
    09-11-2014 02:09 PM