Hey guys,

I'm in the funny situation where my contract has expired and I'm free to upgrade to something new, I've had iPhones since... Well, as long as there have been iPhones and after the announcement of the iPhone 6 plus and apple watch this week I find myself for the first time torn between what to do next.... The reason I'm torn is simple.... The note 4 edge.... I'm not sure what it is but no matter how much I've loved being a part of apples ecosystem for these last few years I'm seriously considering throwing it all in and going for a Note 4 Edge and Gear S watch.... I know this is an android forum so there will be some bias but if you were in my situation what would you do and why??
    09-11-2014 07:46 PM
    I'd wait to see the devices and be able to compare them. After all, it's not like they'll disappear, and you'll have time to make an informed decision.
    09-11-2014 08:21 PM
    Looks like apple is coming with some nice updates this year. While the iPhone ain't for me, it may be enough of an upgrade to make current users happy

Posted via Android Central App
    09-11-2014 08:47 PM
    Hey guys,

I'm in the funny situation where my contract has expired and I'm free to upgrade to something new, I've had iPhones since... Well, as long as there have been iPhones and after the announcement of the iPhone 6 plus and apple watch this week I find myself for the first time torn between what to do next.... The reason I'm torn is simple.... The note 4 edge.... I'm not sure what it is but no matter how much I've loved being a part of apples ecosystem for these last few years I'm seriously considering throwing it all in and going for a Note 4 Edge and Gear S watch.... I know this is an android forum so there will be some bias but if you were in my situation what would you do and why??
    Welcome to AC
    I wouldn't recommend the Note Edge. The curved edge seems very gimmicky to me, and until people have reviewed it, there's no way of knowing how useful and effective it is in real world usage. The Note 4 is a good choice, but my personal recommendation for trying out Android is the Moto X (2014)
    09-11-2014 08:58 PM