Hey guys, I have a Galaxy s3 Mini with an 8G memory card inserted which works perfectly fine for my gallery but it does not work for saving my apps. I will attach a picture to show you where the option is supposed to be and what it looks like...

I go into settings > app manager > all

No save to SD card option-snapshot_20140912_3.jpg

No save to SD card option-snapshot_20140912_2.jpg

Thank you!
    09-12-2014 07:52 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    It can be one of two things: 1. the Android version you are on does not support it, or 2. the developers do not support moving data to the SD card (this one is more likely).
    sraali54 likes this.
    09-12-2014 08:49 AM
    Hey, thank you for getting back to me

I have seen that certain S3 Mini users have successful saved apps to their SD cards. Do you think there is any way I can find out what the difference is between my model and theirs?

Also do you think it might have something to do with the SD card in particular? I could maybe try some others.
    09-12-2014 09:53 AM
    Hey, thank you for getting back to me

I have seen that certain S3 Mini users have successful saved apps to their SD cards. Do you think there is any way I can find out what the difference is between my model and theirs?

Also do you think it might have something to do with the SD card in particular? I could maybe try some others.
    If you are up to 4.4, it is going to depend more on the app. If you can, try to see which apps were successful. I don't think it is an issue with the card itself.
    sraali54 likes this.
    09-12-2014 09:59 AM
    Alright great, I will do!

I have on more question for you. It is about an app called 'GL to SD', have you heard about it? It is used to transfer data onto an SD card if the option is not already built in.

I have seen a few you tube tutorials on it and would really appreciate your experienced opinion if you have the time.
    09-12-2014 10:07 AM
    Alright great, I will do!

I have on more question for you. It is about an app called 'GL to SD', have you heard about it? It is used to transfer data onto an SD card if the option is not already built in.

I have seen a few you tube tutorials on it and would really appreciate your experienced opinion if you have the time.
    I am familiar with apps like it. As I recall, you are still dependent on the developer supporting moving data to the card.
    09-12-2014 12:46 PM