Hangouts update

Paletta2

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
So Google has sent an update for hangouts, and there so many reasons why I like this update.

1. The know "no subject" in front T of every picture or group messages, is gone !Yaay ¡ I hated that.

2. The new look is great, I love the way the app looks now, I feel that in a way it is better organized.

3. Whenever you open a group conversation, now you only see the icon of the other participants on the all conversations page, yours is not included, if you have a group of 3 participants you only see 2 pictures.

Improvements? Yes they are improvements, and I love them, also I like the integration of the dealer, though I don't like GV, therefore I don't use it.

So this is my take on the new Google hangouts update, please comment if you like, tell me what you think about this update, what you like, what you hate...

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree, then update is pretty nice. You actually don't need Google Voice to make a Hangouts call. I don't have a Google Voice number, and was able to make a call easily on my 2013 Nexus 7 (wi-fi only).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01