I have been having awful wifi issues at home- new galaxy s5 connects to my wifi and Google Chrome/internet browsing runs at lightening speed but when I pull up my facebook or instagram app it runs at a snails pace! SO slow that it literally takes 5-7 minutes for newsfeed to load and I give up and switch to 4G- I can't keep doing this because I am wasting my data- I called Comcast to have them reset my router and blah blah blah and nothing helped they tried multiple things and the phone was still slow as hell when connected to my wifi only with my apps though! So weird- I tried changing it from DHCP to Static and that didnt work either- the phone isn't in power save mode so it's not that. Ugh I am so frustrated I don't know what else to do...please help before I lose my mind
    09-13-2014 05:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

Also, consider changing your DNS server: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Also, consider changing your DNS server: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
    09-13-2014 05:27 PM
    this did not help at all- please can someone assist me ASAP?- This seems to only be a wifi issue using my home wifi- I connected my wifi at my fiance's parents house and it worked just fine!
    09-28-2014 05:17 PM