a couple weeks ago i bought a verizon galaxy S4 from a friend and took it to metropcs to have it unlocked. they unlocked it for me and it worked and everything. the phone was blacklisted (someone else was still paying the bill to verizon because they changed carriers) but they told me they could try it anyways for me and it ended up working. everything was fine for about three days and then i started loosing service randomly. It seems to work ok if i continually text but often ill look at it and it will just have a no service symbol. and i know i have service in these areas because ive had metro for a while. another thing i've noticed is that the signal always goes out when i get on wifi. also it will say i have two bars and then say i have no service right after and then go back to two bars and say i have no service again. the only way i can force it to stay on is if im on the phone so i usually dial my voicemail and start the call right when i see the two bars and it stays. it will never drop a call once connected but texting is some what of a ^^^^^ with this issue. does anyone know whats going on?
    09-13-2014 07:30 PM
    and its running 4.4.2
    09-13-2014 07:34 PM
    and this is my actual account.. i have no idea why it posted as guest
    09-13-2014 07:35 PM