Before you start to give me advice, I'll ask not to be so bias. Cause I'm switching over from a Windows Phone to Android. I love both OSs and am just needing a little KitKat at the moment while WP & MS get their **** together for WP9. But at the moment I'm asking which device would be best? In terms of everything from Specs to features. I like phablet phones and had the Note 3, But the G3 looks so much better than the 2. I don't know, Need help!
    09-13-2014 07:53 PM
    I have not used the N4 yet but have had the G3 since its' release and it is the best device I have ever had.
    If you like both operating systems you can't go wrong with either option. Go to a store and check them both out in person. That will most likely help alot.

Mav.

Sent from the future on my Sprint Tri-Band LG G3.
    RyanAck15 likes this.
    09-14-2014 12:05 AM
    If you get the G3 make sure you use the hell out of it during your return period.
    That way if you have any issues with it you can return it.
    I did the opposite and now I'm stuck with an overheating phone.
    09-14-2014 12:35 AM
    If you get the G3 make sure you use the hell out of it during your return period.
    That way if you have any issues with it you can return it.
    I did the opposite and now I'm stuck with an overheating phone.
    How long is the return period?
    09-14-2014 12:57 AM
    Well AT&T has a 14 day return period.
    09-14-2014 12:41 PM
    Thanks for the advice. I mean the only thing that I am a little bit skeptic about both phones is the G3, I've already had the Note 3 like I said so I know what I'm to expect for this 4. But I at the same time want to try something different, the G3 cause I know that they're the only company now trying to compete with Samy. Though the things that I am nervous about not liking about the G series is the lay out of LG's skin over android. Such as Samsung's touchwiz. The other is not liking the buttons on the back. Have you had trouble getting use to that? Or is it a fly to get to know. That's another why I have never gotten a LG phone when I switch back to Android from WP, I didn't like their huge change with the G2, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
    09-14-2014 03:37 PM
    I have not used the N4 yet but have had the G3 since its' release and it is the best device I have ever had.
    If you like both operating systems you can't go wrong with either option. Go to a store and check them both out in person. That will most likely help alot.

Mav.

Sent from the future on my Sprint Tri-Band LG G3.
    Thanks for the advice. I mean the only thing that I am a little bit skeptic about both phones is the G3, I've already had the Note 3 like I said so I know what I'm to expect for this 4. But I at the same time want to try something different, the G3 cause I know that they're the only company now trying to compete with Samy. Though the things that I am nervous about not liking about the G series is the lay out of LG's skin over android. Such as Samsung's touchwiz. The other is not liking the buttons on the back. Have you had trouble getting use to that? Or is it a fly to get to know. That's another why I have never gotten a LG phone when I switch back to Android from WP, I didn't like their huge change with the G2, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
    09-14-2014 03:38 PM
    I too thought the buttons on the back would be something to get used to but the opposite happened.
    It makes the "big" phone easy to use with them back there.
    I guess I have big hands because the phone is still not big to me and about the same size as the M8.
    Your fingers naturally are placed right where the buttons are so it will take no time at all getting used to them.
    09-14-2014 11:04 PM