Anybody Know What Could Be Wrong?

A

AC Question

Alright, so I had my tablet, but I decided I wanted to buy the new 2014 edition. My tablet had been working perfectly fine, no battery issues like I've seen people talking about or apps crashing. It was a good tablet. I sold it to my friend and I used the factory reset before I gave it to him. It was working fine after that too and my friend liked it. One day he text me saying it wasn't charging properly and sometimes it froze on him or shut off randomly. We ended up resetting it again and for a while it worked perfectly fine again. I asked him how it had been working and he said the issues went away. Now recently he told me that it started acting up again. It won't charge, it froze up on him, and now the screen went black. It's still on because when you pull the pen out it makes the little vibration and it also makes sounds sometimes like the low battery notification. Is there any way to fix this or is the tablet a goner?

randiru

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Ah sorry, forgot to put that in. It's the Galaxy Note 10.1
Yeah, it was working fine after the second reset, but it started up again sometime later and he doesn't know why. I asked if anyone besides him used it, but he said no. I asked if he had messed with the settings or something and he said he didn't

randiru

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Awesome thanks! The screen came back on and I cleared the cache. Unfortunately, it's out of power so I can't test it out and my friend's got the charger. I'm going to give it back to him and hopefully the issues will stop now. Thanks again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes