Anyone experience Facebook App closing while in use on the Samsung Galaxy tab3? This started after upgrading to 4.4.2. Scrolling through Facebook feeds is ok but if I use the search button to look for a friend's name Facebook closes. If I attempt adding a comment to a post, picture etc. Facebook closes. This is so annoying.
    Actions I have taken already is to clear cache and data in application. Then uninstall Facebook App. shut down the tablet, restart and then install the App again but the same thing happens. Sigh I dont know what else to do.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-13-2014 10:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I've seen this mentioned a few other times. Does it give you an error message, like "Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped"?

I would definitely give feedback to Facebook about this. Also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 | T-Mobile Support
    Rhoda George likes this.
    09-14-2014 12:08 AM
    Thank you. No it does not give any form of error message. The app just closes and goes back to wherever I waa prior to going on Facebook.
    I will try the reset you mention. Thanks again.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-14-2014 07:27 AM
    Remember to follow the instructions for "Wipe Cache Partition," not the full reset (unless you don't mind having to back everything up beforehand, and then set everything up again afterwards).
    09-14-2014 12:36 PM