LG G2 Music stutter over Bluetooth

adderr

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok so since i upgraded to kit kat on my lg g2 i have been getting music (using doubleTwist) stutter when using my phone while music plays through bluetooth. For example if i am looking through my songs while music is playing in the background each time i click an event (back, open a playlist etc) it will sutter for 1-2 seconds. This also happens if i do anything on the phone while music is playing it will stutter for example if i open a web page, another app etc it will stutter.

I have had this problem for months now and though an update would come out but no luck. Any help would be great thanks.

[FIXED] Ok so it seems the problem was with DoubleTwist. After reinstalling the problem seems the be fixed (sort of) now it seems it only lags for 0.1 seconds when unlocking the phone.

[EDIT] Not fixed any more.Seems the be doing the same thing

Last edited:

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If your music is on the phone, try the Music App or Google music and see if it does the same. It may be double twist. If it does the same using the other music soups, then the only way to clear up these anomalies is to back up everything, and those famous words, Factory Data Reset.

Posted via the Android Central App

adderr

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I had noticed that the problem didnt happen on the default music app but could find anyone online having the same bug as doubleTwist. And since i paid for the app and really like it i hoped it wasnt it. Ill reinstall the app and see how it goes.