My Phone was working fine with no problems, but I downloaded a virus that shut it off and will not let it charge. I have tried to factory reset it using the combination of Volume+ Home Button and Lock Button, but it is dead and will not work. I was hoping that there is a button in the back of the phone that I might be able to press that can reset the phone even though it is dead. Please respond ASAP, I need many of the apps and passwords stored for school and everyday life. Thanks for everything!
    09-14-2014 11:05 AM
    My Phone was working fine with no problems, but I downloaded a virus that shut it off and will not let it charge. I have tried to factory reset it using the combination of Volume+ Home Button and Lock Button, but it is dead and will not work. I was hoping that there is a button in the back of the phone that I might be able to press that can reset the phone even though it is dead. Please respond ASAP, I need many of the apps and passwords stored for school and everyday life. Thanks for everything!
    Try a battery replacement and see if that gets you booted.

It may be related to a bad battery, or worst case scenario, hardware damage as a result of water damage.

Give the battery a try and see if that works - keep us posted.
    09-14-2014 11:22 AM