Verizon HTC One M7 4.4.3 Software Update Issues?

Kpk0911

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
My carrier is Verizon Wireless, and I recently updated my software on my HTC One M7 to 4.4.3 on 09/10/14. Since that time I have issues where my phone continuously freezes up and will not respond to something as simple as trying to access the home screen from the lock screen. In addition, I have noticed tremendous lag in texting, accessing applications, using the camera, viewing my gallery, and use of wi-fi at home is now pretty much non existent. I frequently find myself having to reboot the phone just to get it to work temporarily. I did not experience this problem prior to the update and hope that another update will soon be issued to remedy this problem. I'm unsure if this update will be released to samsung galaxy 3 users, but I have advised my son under NO circumstances to update his phone if it becomes available on his device. While I realize the update was supposed to be a "bug fix" update, it has been nothing more than a "bug enhancing" update on my device. It really makes using the phone more of a nuisance than anything else and seems to have "dumbed" down this "smart" phone. Has anyone else had this experience and/or have suggestions about resolving the issues?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463